Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Moody Blues

May 22, 2011


Sunday evening I packed up the kayak and headed down to Huphrey's By The Bay for the Moody Blues concert. A quick paddle from Bessemer Street to Humphrey's to settle back with all the other boats for the concert.
It was supposed to drizzle some. But, except for about ten minutes just before the concert started it stayed dry.
They played all their hits and some less known (by us casual fans) deeper tracks. Most recognizable songs performed were; The Story in Your Eyes, In Your Wildest Dreams, Tuesday Afternoon, Nights In White Satin, The Other Side of Life, and Higher and Higher, to name a few.

Once upon a time,
Once when you were mine,
I remember skies,
reflected in your eyes.
I wonder where you are
I wonder if you think about me.
Once upon a time in your Wildest Dreams.

No comments: